The WCS Apex 38 Disc is fast in the wind yet light enough for big mountain days. The tubeless-ready design is perfect for low tire pressure cyclocross racing in the wet slop or everyday road riding. The disc brake compatibility means this already versatile wheelset is ready for any kind of riding you throw at it. Superlight forged two-piece WCS disc hubs with offset flanges deliver increased spoke bracing angle for strength and durability. Not only do these wheels perform spectacularly, they look amazing.
- 19mm wide internal rim profile for increased sidewall support when using larger tires
- Tubeless-ready, disc-specific rim design
- Premium quality sealed bearings and patented 6 pawl, 12-point microclutch engagement system
- Load-specific bearings: 28mm drive side, 24mm non-drive
- Disc-specific carbon layup and resin system
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.