- STD FIT: Roomier fit offers more comfort for all-day riding
- Upper: Synthetic leather and mesh provides comfort and breathability
- Closure system: 3 velcros for easy adjustment while riding
- Heel retention: HRS-80 stabilizes the heel
- Outsole: Patented injected nylon/fibreglass; extremely ventilated
- Insole: Breathable, ventilated
- Cleats: Steel inserts fit all major road and SPD pedals, Cleats aren’t included with the shoes
- Shoes Weight: 10.9 oz/310 g (size 42)
LOUIS GARNEAU – VENTILATOR 2 ROAD SHOES (2017)
If you’re searching for a great value pair of clip-ins that won’t let you down, the Chrome Cycling Road Shoes are for you. The combination of engineered leather and cycling mesh provides a brilliant balance of comfort, support and breathability.
The innovative thermal bonding technique makes for a seamless upper, for improved aerodynamics and the elimination of painful pressure points.
The outsole of these road shoes are made with reinforced nylon which is both super-tough and light, with our patented multi-vent system helping to boost airflow. The offset hook and loop fastener straps provide great heel support and are easily adjusted. Cool Stuff insoles provide improved arch support and airflow to the soles of your feet, while the reflectors on the heel will help keep you safe and seen at night.
The shoes are optimized for use with SPD-SL, SPD, TIME, LOOK and SPEEDPLAY cleat systems.
See the attached images and note below.
The Garneau Standard fit is C. If your foot is larger than standard (D fit and over), we recommend choosing a half-size larger than the size suggested on the chart.
If you are purchasing shoes to wear mainly in fall/winter with thicker socks, we recommend measuring your feet with the socks you’ll be wearing with the shoes.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.